cleans & protects
Multi-purpose Appliance Descaler Liquid Solution
Ecozone’s Multi-purpose Appliance Descaler is a great overall, fast-acting product to rid limescale from a number of appliances, across the home. Its non-toxic formula is designed to work with all machine brands and types and can be used for kettles, coffee machines, food steamers, fabric steamers etc. The solution helps maintain your appliances and helps to keep them performing at their best.
- Sanitises & breaks down build-up that’s accumulated over time
- Fast acting formula that descales in minutes
- Prolongs appliance performance & lifetime
According to the appliance simply check the bottle for the correct dosage to begin descaling. Always check with manufacturer/manual before descaling an appliance. Never soak electrical items.
Not Tested on Animals
No Animal Ingredients
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE DESCALING WITH THIS PRODUCT.
For all appliances, use the correct dosage as displayed on the bottle.
- Kettles – Boil 400ml water first. Once boiled, add 100ml solution to the boiled water. Allow to-sit for 30 mins. Empty kettle of solution/water and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
- Coffee Machines – Always descale as per your manufacturers instructions. With a ratio of 100ml solution to a full tank of water. Always rinse the machine thoroughly with clean water after descaling
- Washing Machines – Pour 200ml into the detergent compartment of your machine. DO NOT place clothes or detergent into machine during descaling process. Set a hot wash and begin the cycle
- Dishwashers – Pour 200ml into the bottom of the appliance (directly on to the floor of the drum. DO NOT pour in to rinse aid reservoir or tablet dispenser). DO NOT place cutlery or detergent into appliance during descaling process. Set a hot wash and begin the cycle
- Shower Heads – This will require soaking the shower head in a large/suitable basin or bowl. Pour 100ml to 1L hot water. Allow to-sit until water has cooled and limescale has been removed
- Nozzles – This is suitable for small parts that are detachable from appliances that develop limescale build-up. Pour 100ml to 1L hot water into a large/suitable basin or bowl. Allow to-sit until water has cooled and limescale has been removed
- Flasks – Pour 100ml solution into a large/suitable basin or bowl and ensure flask is submerged under water. Or, simply pour 100ml into flask and top up with hot water. Leave to soak for 30 mins and until water has cooled.
This solution is suitable for other appliances such as food steamers, steam mops, fabric steamers etc. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions before descaling to ensure your appliances can be descaled. Never pour more than 100ml of solution into appliance for a descale. Ecozone is not responsible for damage to appliances caused by misuse of this product,
Always keep a close eye on kettles when being descaled.
Never touch hot water directly with bare hands/skin while soaking parts.
Never touch solution when concentrated or diluted with bare hands/skin.
With every appliance, check manufacturers instructions of the appliance before descaling. Ecozone is not responsible for damage to appliances caused by misuse of this product,
When soaking parts always check the materials of the object are suitable to be exposed to the ingredients in this product. Ecozone is not responsible for damage to appliances caused by misuse of this product,